These terms and conditions pertain to individuals and companies applying to be an exhibitor (“Exhibitor”) and acquire booth space (“Booth”) from Open Lotus Productions (“Producer”) at a Psychic & Healing Expo (“Event”) located at the VFW, 914 E. Main Street, Maple Shade, NJ 08052 (“Venue”). By submitting an application, the Exhibitor applicant understands and agrees to the following:
1. Based on availability, the Exhibitor may purchase one Booth for an Event at a cost of $60.00. Payment entitles the Exhibitor to 8-foot-by-8-foot Booth at the Venue consisting of one 8-foot or 4-foot table (no tablecloth); up to four chairs; access to one plug in an electrical outlet (the Exhibitor must bring an extension cord and a power strip if more than one plug is needed); the ability to bring an additional smaller table for use in the booth; and up to two assistants if desired. There is no pipe or drape provided. Booth payments are nonrefundable and nontransferable. The Exhibitor may not share a Booth with someone from another business that sells other services or products.
2. The Exhibitor table, chairs, signage, and all other items must remain within the confines of each Booth. The Exhibitor may not nail, screw, staple, or pin anything to the walls, tables, or floors of the Venue, or burn candles, sage, or incense.
3. The Exhibitor must have the ability to accept credit card, debit card, and cash payments. It is recommended but not required that service providers charge patrons $30.00 for a 15-minute reading, healing session, or chair massage and $60.00 for a 30-minute reading, healing session, or chair massage.
4. Load-in to the Venue through a handicapped entrance at the rear of the building begins between 4:30 pm and 5:00 pm, and break-down and load-out of the Venue begin at 9:00 pm.
5. The Exhibitor grants the Producer and the Producer’s representatives permission to photograph and/or film herself, himself, and anyone or anything in or near her or his Booth. The Exhibitor further grants to the Producer and the Producer’s representatives the right to publish the aforementioned photographs and/or videos in print and/or electronically, either with or without names. The Exhibitor waives the right to any compensation for any of the foregoing.
6. The Exhibitor must follow all local, state, and federal fire, health, and electrical codes, laws, and regulations; hold all permits, licenses, insurance, and credentials required by state law; have a Certificate of Authority for Sales Tax in her or his possession at the Event; collect any applicable state sales tax, and make payment of any sales tax collected to the state. Any Exhibitor offering chair massage must be certified in the state of New Jersey and must include proof of certification and liability insurance by emailing copies of the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The Producer and Venue shall be held harmless from any liability, litigation, claims, causes of action, and law suits resulting from any damage, injury, or loss to the Exhibitor and any of her or his rights and privileges granted within these terms and conditions.
8. The Producer reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the Event at any time and for any valid reason, including but not limited to unforeseen Venue damage, an act of nature such as extreme inclement weather, a state of emergency, or a stay-at-home order declared by the New Jersey Governor. If the Producer reschedules or cancels the Event, the Exhibitor shall be notified by email as soon as reasonably possible. If an Event is rescheduled, the Producer’s email shall contain the new Event date, if one has been secured. In this eventuality, the Exhibitor Booth payment for the original Event date shall be transferred to the new Event date. A refund of the Exhibitor Booth payment shall be issued if the Exhibitor is not available for the new Event date. If an Event is canceled, a refund of the Exhibitor payment will be issued. If an Event is rescheduled or canceled, all terms and conditions contained herein shall still apply.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the state of New Jersey. They contain the entire understanding of the parties and supersede any prior verbal or written agreements.